We’re not a normal company. We’re not typical for our industry. We’re not typical for any industry. We take a great deal of pride in that fact and in our work. We try to work harder, smarter and have more fun than most anybody we know. If you like the sound of that, maybe you should join us.
Description and Duties:
We currently have a need for 2 Full-Time Lead Installers. Position pays between $14.00 to $18.00 an hour. Please state which city you are interested in when applying.
- 1 for Orlando, FL
- 1 for Miami, FL
This person will lead the entire installations process, from delivery to completion, of Spacesaver shelving and high density mobile systems. We are looking for candidates with strong initiative and willingness to learn. They need to be able to work well individually and as part of a team. Qualified candidates must have a strong knowledge of mechanical and electronic systems. The Lead Installer will also need to have customer service skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Lead Installation crew made of Installers and/or Install Helpers.
- Reads drawings, blueprints and other specifications to determine method of installation, work procedures, and material, tool, and work aid requirements.
- Lays out reference lines and points for use in computing location and position of Spacesaver shelving and high density mobile systems, etc.
- Installs rails, floor, carriages, and shelving. Fits and fastens into specified position on wall and/or floor. Utilize various tools to accomplish tasks, including frequent and prolonged use of hammer drill.
- Load and unloading trucks outside.
- Available to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Travel to client sites. Must be available to travel overnight and out-of-state as needed,
- Other duties may be assigned.
Certificates and Licenses:
Valid Driver License from the United States of America.
100% travel to client sites. Will require occasional overnight travel and overnight stays.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to work near moving mechanical parts; outdoor weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and climb or balance.
Description and Duties:
We have an exciting opportunities for a knowledgeable and experienced technical sales and support person who is looking for a long-term rewarding career. We are looking for people who are passionate, trustworthy and without guile. Candidates should be a self-starter with excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills. Candidates need to be able to travel within designated sales territory.
We have openings in the following areas:
- Cincinnati, OH
- Nashville, TN
- Birmingham, AL
- Penetrating the defined territory and securing profitable business from established customers and new prospects.
- Acquiring and maintaining maximum knowledge of the product and service offerings.
- Managing sales projects through to completion.
- Work closely with existing sales teams to determine sales strategy, market and growth opportunities.
- Assess customer needs and objectives, and accurately and consistently scope, price, and contract services.
- Drive and manage sales funnel.
- Proposal creation, product presentations and demonstrations.
- Ensure sales meets bookings and revenue targets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate using proven skills in successful territory management, sales process and procedures.
- Ability to demonstrate consistent closing techniques throughout the sales cycle.
- Ability to manage multiple, diverse projects and sales events simultaneously.
- Ability to drive a vehicle and hold an active driver license.
Preferred Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Documented sales success.
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- 4-year degree in Business
- Knowledge of Consultative and Strategic Sales Techniques.