We’re not a normal company. We’re not typical for our industry. We’re not typical for any industry. We take a great deal of pride in that fact and in our work. We try to work harder, smarter and have more fun than most anybody we know. If you like the sound of that, maybe you should join us.
Description and Duties:
We currently have a need for 4 Full-Time Installation Leads. Position pays between $14.00 to $18.00 an hour. Please state which city you are interested in when applying.
- 2 for Raleigh, NC
- 1 for Miami, FL
- 1 for Knoxville, TN
This person will lead the entire installations process, from delivery to completion, of Spacesaver shelving and high density mobile systems. We are looking for candidates with strong initiative and willingness to learn. They need to be able to work well individually and as part of a team. Qualified candidates must have a strong knowledge of mechanical and electronic systems. The Lead Installer will also need to have customer service skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Lead Installation crew made of Installers and/or Install Helpers.
- Reads drawings, blueprints and other specifications to determine method of installation, work procedures, and material, tool, and work aid requirements.
- Lays out reference lines and points for use in computing location and position of Spacesaver shelving and high density mobile systems, etc.
- Installs rails, floor, carriages, and shelving. Fits and fastens into specified position on wall and/or floor. Utilize various tools to accomplish tasks, including frequent and prolonged use of hammer drill.
- Load and unloading trucks outside.
- Available to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Travel to client sites. Must be available to travel overnight and out-of-state as needed,
- Other duties may be assigned.
Certificates and Licenses:
Valid Driver License from the United States of America.
100% travel to client sites. Will require occasional overnight travel and overnight stays.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to work near moving mechanical parts; outdoor weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and climb or balance.
Description and Duties:
We have an exciting opportunities for a knowledgeable and experienced technical sales and support person who is looking for a long-term rewarding career. We are looking for people who are passionate, trustworthy and without guile. Candidates should be a self-starter with excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills. Candidates need to be able to travel within designated sales territory.
We have openings in the following areas:
- Cincinnati, OH
- Nashville, TN
- Birmingham, AL
- Penetrating the defined territory and securing profitable business from established customers and new prospects.
- Acquiring and maintaining maximum knowledge of the product and service offerings.
- Managing sales projects through to completion.
- Work closely with existing sales teams to determine sales strategy, market and growth opportunities.
- Assess customer needs and objectives, and accurately and consistently scope, price, and contract services.
- Drive and manage sales funnel.
- Proposal creation, product presentations and demonstrations.
- Ensure sales meets bookings and revenue targets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate using proven skills in successful territory management, sales process and procedures.
- Ability to demonstrate consistent closing techniques throughout the sales cycle.
- Ability to manage multiple, diverse projects and sales events simultaneously.
- Ability to drive a vehicle and hold an active driver license.
Preferred Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Documented sales success.
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- 4-year degree in Business
- Knowledge of Consultative and Strategic Sales Techniques.
A minimum of 1 to 5 years’ experience as a Legal File Clerk. Prefer prior supervisory experience for the Lead Legal File Clerk. Needs to be extremely organized, meticulous to detail with an impeccable work ethic. The Legal File Clerk is responsible for a law firm’s file room by managing files and associated information. The Legal File Clerk is relied upon by the legal staff for information pertaining to the naming, location, and retrieval of legal records. This position works closely with the office manager in the firm, and is responsible for supporting the Legal and Operations teams during daily operations. This includes the accurate and timely response to all customer file requests, and for coordinating the flow of records from offices to the Record Center, the Record Center to off-site storage, and from off-site storage and the Record Center back to the customers as required. The position is responsible for coordinating all file pickups from the offices, through scheduling internal pickups by Record Center staff and/or coordinating outside vendor pickups from the Record Center. Additional responsibilities include doing the most complex categories’ data entry and the most complex file searches. The ideal File Clerk must be proficient in MS Office Suite and well versed in legal knowledge.
We have openings in
- Raleigh, NC
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform basic records center operations in accordance with established procedures.
- Respond to specific requests by searching, locating, retrieving, and delivering records or information through established procedures and delivery systems in a timely manner.
- Receive files for entry into system; review for accuracy and enters data.
- Sort, classify, and code material for filing and shelving.
- Prepare new files within file classification plan.
- Generate labels and bar coding as necessary to track files.
- Accurately performs filing and interfiling of loose items on timely basis.
- Perform assigned tasks that support the organization’s legal hold process.
- Perform database queries and reports of activities as needed.
- Retrieve and arrange file delivery as requested.
- Access, compile, gather, and issue requested records and information.
- Receive and process records transferred to inactive storage in accordance with established schedules.
- Perform assigned tasks supporting the implementation of the organization’s approved retention schedule.
- Scan records as directed, saving images in accordance with procedures.
- Provide exemplary customer service.
- Handle special projects such as destruction implementation as directed.
- Provide input to management based on current and projected workload.
- Other duties may be assigned.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move boxes that weigh 50 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; stoop, kneel, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms.
Patterson Pope is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer — M/F/Disability/Veteran.
Manage, retrieve, and maintain medical documents for Carilion network. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Makes daily file deliveries throughout Carilion network.
- Drive Company provided vehicle to deliver and retrieve medical records/documents.
- Interact with clients and personnel in a professional and courteous manner.
- Document and locate medical records/documents for clients
- Adhere to HIPPA standards and guidelines.
- Reads incoming material, verifies accuracy, and sorts and codes according to file system.
- Stores material in paper form, or enters information into computerized storage system. Utilize client’s software to document and manage record transactions.
- Searches for and investigates information contained in files, inserts additional data on file records, completes reports, and keeps files current.
- Assist in the destruction of files in accordance with established retirement schedule or legal requirements.
- Scans materials or copies records, and examines materials for legibility.
- Types labels or reports.
- Implements changes to the filing system when directed to do so.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education / Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Valid Driver License from the United States of America
Multiple trips on a daily basis to client sites.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
he physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move 35 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors).
Patterson Pope is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer — M/F/Disability/Veteran. We are a Drug Free Workplace.