Rotary File Cabinets (Times 2)
Rotary File Cabinets. From files and binders to supplies – you have a lot of important stuff. We have found that there is no “one-size-fits-all” way to store it. This is why we have several shelving and cabinet options – to make sure your stuff has a proper home. Give the Rotary File a spin, and maximize your money by maximizing your space.
Rotary File Cabinets: One of the Easiest Ways to Increase Your ROI
Most office space is valued by the square foot. The higher the cost, the more you pay. Our rotary file cabinets allow you to maximize your office space, using a fraction of what you currently use.
Cut the Office Space You Use for File Cabinets in Half
Via innovative design.
Our rotary file cabinets consists of back-to-back revolving storage compartments, giving you access to two banks of stored materials – instead of the one you’d get with a traditional file cabinet. You can also select single-sided access when using them in alcoves or against walls. Or, you can choose the double-sided access option when using them as room dividers.
Either approach saves you space – and money.
How’s that for a return on investment (ROI)?
Customize to Fit Your Office Needs
To garner further savings, you can customize our rotary storage cabinets to suit your company’s needs. For example, you could:
- Adjust Drawers and Shelving: These can be adjusted vertically in increments of 1-3/4” (44 mm), permitting a wide variety of custom configurations; or
- Add On as Needed: Adder units can be connected to either side for more storage. The number of storage units that can be connected together is limited only by the physical constraints of your office space.
Flexible – Yet Secure
Our rotary file cabinets not only save space, they keep your files secure also. Some of the security features include:
- Secure Drawers: If you only want certain personnel accessing files from a cabinet, all you have to do is issue a key to those who are authorized;
- Multiple Key Lock Options: You decide whether one or more keys are needed to unlock a unit; and
- Touchpad Technology: Keyless entry means no more keys to keep track of – and less chance for someone to find and use them without authorization.
Rotary File Cabinets Require No Hardware to Install
Our cabinets are super-easy to install. It can be done without the use of hardware. For example, drawers can be attached in mere seconds.
Installing file cabinets just doesn’t get any easier than this!
Contact us today for product information or to schedule a space planning analysis.